Where the future leaders play the world! It is Maison de La Corée
Chapter 1: General Provisions
Article 1 (Purpose)
The purpose of the terms and conditions is to specify the rights, obligations, responsibilities, and the procedures in using internet information services (hereinafter referred to as the “services”) provided by Cité international universitaire de Paris Maison de la Corée au Ciup Co., LTD (hereinafter referred to as “the company”)
Article 2 (Effect and Change of Terms)
- Paragraph 1. The terms and conditions shall become effective upon posting through the Service or by notifying to the members through email or other means.
- Paragraph 2. The Company may change the contents of the terms and conditions without prior notification if there is a serious reason for the circumstances, and the changed terms will be effective by announcing or notifying in the same manner as in Paragraph 1 above.
- Paragraph 3. The Company may amend the terms and conditions to the extent that it does not violate the relevant laws such as the Act on the Regulations of Terms and Conditions, the Basic Act on Electronic Commerce, the Electronic Signature Act, and the Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization Act.
- Paragraph 4. In case of amending the terms and conditions, the amended terms and conditions apply only to contracts entered into after the effective date of the amendment. However, in case where there is consent from the previously contracted user for applying the amended terms and conditions, the amended term and conditions can be applied. (Article 3 of the Fair Trade Commission E-Commerce Standard Conditions.
- Paragraph 5. If a member does not agree to the changed terms, he / she may request withdrawal.
Article 3 (Regulations beside the terms and conditions)
atters not specified in the Terms and Conditions are subject to the provisions of the Telecommunications Basic Act, the Telecommunications Business Act, the Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization Act, and other related laws and regulations.
Article 4 (Definition of terms)
Definitions of the key terms used in the Terms and Conditions are as follows.
- ID: letters or numbers or a combination of letters and numbers that users have for identification and for use of the services (hereinafter referred to as “ID”)
- Password: refers to numbers or letters or a combination of letters and numbers that users have decided to protect personal information and to confirm that the member for the ID granted is oneself.
- Representative member: a person who has signed a service contract with the company to use the service and has been granted a user ID (ID). A member who can process an employee ID of an organization as a registered or non-member.
- Employee Member: refers to a member who is a member of the group to which the representative member belongs, and who uses the services as the representative member generates an ID for that member
- Non-member: refers to a member who the representative member has suspended the services until the paid period for the services
- Termination: refers to an act of termination by the company or a member after using the services
Chapter 2 Service Contract
Article 5 (Establishment of Service Contract)
If a person reads the terms and conditions and consents when applying for membership, he or she is deemed to have consented to the terms and conditions. The service contract is established by approval of the company for the service application by the service applicants after consenting to the terms and conditions.
Article 6 (Application for Services)
Anyone who wishes to use the service applies for the services by filling in the items required by the form prescribed by the company for membership application form. All the information you provide on the online application form is considered to be actual data and users who do not enter real name or actual information are not legally protected and may be restricted from using the service.
Article 7 (Protection of Personal Information)
The company shall use the personal information of the member provided by the member at the time of application for the purpose of fulfilling the service agreement and providing the service under this service agreement. The company shall not disclose or distribute the personal information of the members acquired in connection with the service provision to third parties without their consent and shall not be used for commercial purposes. However, this shall not apply for the cases in the following Paragraphs.
- Paragraph 1. When there is a request from the relevant authorities for investigation purposes under relevant laws and regulations
- Paragraph 2. If there is a request from the Information Communication Ethics Committee
- Paragraph 3. If there is a request pursuant to the procedures set forth in other relevant laws and regulations
- Paragraph 4. The company can use all or part of personal information by preparing collective statistical data related to the work within the scope of Paragraph 3, and the company can send cookies to the computers of the members through the services. In this case, the member can change the settings of the browser on the computer that they use to refuse to receive cookies or to warn them regarding receiving of cookies.
- Paragraph 5. Statistical data and information made up of individual member's personal information within the scope of Paragraph 4 but not possible to identify individuals can be distributed to third parties requesting for data.
- Paragraph 6. Personal information listed on the posts or information must be destroyed by the member before withdrawal.
- Paragraph 7. The personal information contained in the posts and information that remains within the scope of Clause 6 will be preserved until the special circumstances of the company or until the retention period of the post and information expires.
Article 8 (Approval of application for services)
- Paragraph 1. The Company will approve applications for service under Article 6 in the order of receipt unless there are any special issues.
- Paragraph 2. The Company may limit the acceptance of application for use if it falls under any of the following cases, and approval can be withheld until the reasons is resolved.
- Subparagraph 1. If there is not enough capacity for service-related facilities.
- Subparagraph 2. If there are technical difficulties
- Subparagraph 3. If the charges requested by the company for the services have not been paid
- Subparagraph 4. If it is necessary for other circumstances of the company
- Subparagraph 5. The Company can withhold approval for the service applications that fall under the following subparagraphs.
- ① When a member does not apply with a real name
- ② If a member uses another person’s name
- ③ If a member fills in false information for required fields when applying for the services
- ④ When applying for the purpose of hindering social well-being and public order or morals of the society
- ⑤ If the requirements set forth by the company are not met
If approval is withheld or not granted for service application under Subparagraph 2 or 3, the company shall notify the applicant. However, in case where it is not possible to notify the applicant of the use without cause of the company, it will be an exception.
Article 9 (Change of personal information)
Members can view and modify their personal information at any time through personal information management. Members must make changes online when there are changes from the time he or she has applied for the services, and any issues that arise from not changing the member’s information shall be borne by the members.
Chapter 3 Obligations of Contract Party
Article 10 (Obligations of the Company)
- Paragraph 1. The Company shall not restrict the use of the Service by any Member unless otherwise specified.
- Paragraph 2. The Company shall continuously make efforts to provide continuous and stable service as stipulated in the Terms and Conditions, and shall repair and restore without delay when there is any failure or defect in the facilities. However, in case of natural disasters, emergencies or other unavoidable circumstances, the service may be suspended or discontinued.
- Paragraph 3. The Company shall handle the opinions or complaints filed by Member in accordance with the prescribed procedures in the proper procedure if it is recognized as reasonable. If it takes a certain period of time to process, the company should inform the member regarding the reason and the schedule of processing.
- Paragraph 4. The company shall comply with Article 7 with regard to protection of privacy of members.
- Paragraph 5. The Company strives to provide convenience to its customers in the procedures and the terms of the contract such as conclusion of service contracts, changes or termination of the contract.
Article 11 (Member’s Obligations)
- Paragraph 1. Members shall comply with the matters announced or notified by the Company, such as the matters stipulated in the terms and conditions, instructions for using the service, or cautions, and shall not interfere with other tasks of the companies.
- Paragraph 2. Representative Members and Employee Members shall not engage in any of the following activities related to use of the service.
- Subparagraph 1. Stealing other members' IDs and passwords
- Subparagraph 2. Using other members' mobile devices when using the mobile service
- Subparagraph 3. An act of providing non-members or third parties with IDs, passwords, and mobile devices
- Subparagraph 4. An act of processing and providing the information, images, videos and other outputs to third parties or non-members or using for commercial purposes
- Subparagraph 5. An act of reproducing information obtained through this service for purposes of brokerage without prior consent of the Company, or to use it for publication or broadcasting, or to provide it to a third party
- Paragraph 6. Posting, or distributing materials of patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others by email or other means to third parties
- Subparagraph 7. An act of distributing, transmitting, posting, e-mailing or otherwise distributing information, sentences, and graphics of vulgar or obscene content that violates public order and morality
- Subparagraph 8. An act of transmitting, posting, e-mailing, or otherwise distributing contents that may be offensive or threatening to infringe the privacy of others;
- Subparagraph. 9. An act that is objectively judged to be connected with a crime
- Subparagraph 10. An act of collecting or store=ing personal information of other users without approval from the Company.
- Subparagraph 11. An act that violates other related laws and regulations
- Paragraph 4. The information provided on this site is for reference only, and the final responsibility for the real estate brokerage is with the user viewing this information.
- Paragraph 5. Members are responsible for all administrative responsibilities related to their ID and password. Members are responsible for all consequences of misappropriation of their IDs and passwords and improper use.
- Paragraph 6. If a member discovers that his or her ID or password has been used improperly, he/she should immediately report it to the company and the member is responsible for all the consequences of failure to report.
- Paragraph 7. Members are required to follow the restrictions posted on the Service Announcements or separately notified by the company.
- Paragraph 8. Member shall use the service for commercial activities without prior consent of the company, and the company shall not be liable for the result of the sales activity and the result of the sales activity for which the member has violated the terms and conditions. Members are liable to the Company for damages if the company incurs damages.
- Paragraph 9. Members may not transfer or assign the rights to the services and other status under the service contract to a third party and cannot provide as collateral unless there is an expressed consent from the company.
Article 12 (Cancellation charge)
Members who have been found to have acted in any case that corresponds to Article 11 Paragraph 2 can be disqualified from one’s membership permanently without prior notice, the service charges for the remaining period would not be refunded and the members need to compensate for the damages to the company.
Chapter 4 Service Use
Article 13 (Scope of Service Use)
Members can sign up through the services provided by the company and use only one service with the issued ID. Each service provided by the company does not share ID and member information.
Article 14 (Provision of Information)
The Company may provide Members with various information that is deemed necessary or helpful for member by various ways such as notifications or email in the course of using the Service.
Article 15 (Rates and Paid Information)
The services provided by the company are basically paid services. However, free services can be provided for services that are agreed between the company and its members. As for the information set forth by the company among the information that the company provides, you can use it only after paying for the separate and additional charges.
Article 16 (Copyright of the post)
The rights to the materials posted on the service are as follows. The rights and responsibilities of the posting are with the party posting, and members cannot commercially use the materials posted on the service, such as processing the information obtained by using the service or selling it to a third party.
Article 17 (Service Hours)
The use of the service in principle is available for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, unless there is a special obstacle from the business or technology aspect of the company. However, for the day and time set by the company for regular inspection, the services shall not be available. If the service is interrupted, the company will notify on the service screen in advance or afterwards.
Article 18 (Suspension of Service, etc.)
The Company may suspend the service if any of the following Paragraphs occurs:
- Paragraph 1. If it’s inevitable due to construction such as repair of service equipment
- Paragraph 2. If a telecommunications carrier specified in the Telecommunication Business Act has suspended telecommunication services
- Paragraph 3. If there is any other causes of force majeure
- Paragraph 4. The Company may limit or suspend all or part of the Services in case where normal services is difficult due to national emergency, power failure, failure of service facilities, or excessive use of services.
However, when the company restricts or suspends the use of services pursuant to the provisions of Paragraphs 1 and 2, the Company shall promptly notify the members of the reasons and the period of limited use.
Chapter 5 Termination (Suspension) and Restrictions of usage
Article 19 (Termination of Contract and Restriction of Use)
- Paragraph 1. If a member intends to terminate the service contact, the member himself or herself must request oneself online or by phone to withdraw the membership.
- Subparagraph 1. When terminating after prepayment of 3 months or 6 months, normal service charge on a monthly will be refunded
- Subparagraph 2. If a service period is suspended due to a request from a member, 7 days will be deducted from the remaining period.
- Subparagraph 3. You cannot re-subscribe for 15 days after you have terminated for the services.
- Paragraph 2. Termination or withdrawal of the representative member will make all the members of the group terminated or withdrawn and the company is not responsible for information deletion or restriction for general members.
- Paragraph 3. The company may terminate the service contract or suspend the service by specifying a period when members engage in any act under the following subparagraphs.
- Subparagraph 1. When one has stolen someone's personal information, ID and password
- Subparagraph 2. When the signed up name is not a real name
- Subparagraph 3. When the same user has registered with another ID
- Subparagraph 4. When a member engages in an act to defame or causes disadvantages to another party
- Subparagraph 5. When infringing on the intellectual property rights of the Company, other members or third parties
- Subparagraph 6. In case of intentional dissemination of contents that harms public order and good moral traditional custom
- Subparagraph 7. If a member plans or implements a plan of using the services for the purpose of impeding national interest or social public benefits
- Subparagraph 8. If a member intentionally interferes with the operation of the Services
- Subparagraph 9. In case of transmitting large amounts of information or transmitting advertisement information for the purpose of hindering stable operation of the services
- Subparagraph 10. In case of distributing computer virus programs that cause malfunctions or destruction of information and communication facilities.
- Subparagraph 11. If there is a request for corrective action by an outside organization such as the Information and Communication Ethics Committee or if the election committee has made an interpretation related to illegal campaign activities
- Subparagraph 12. If a member copies or distributes the information obtained from the company's service information without prior consent of the company or use it commercially
- Subparagraph 13. If a member posts pornographic material on a bulletin board or links to a pornographic site
- Subparagraph 14. If a member violates the terms set forth by the company including the terms and conditions
Chapter 6 Exemptions and Competent Court
Article 20 (Exemptions)
- Paragraph 1. The Company shall be exempted from liability if it could not provide services due to natural disasters or other force majeure.
- Paragraph 2. The company shall not be liable for any interruptions to the services that are caused by reasons attributable to the member.
- Paragraph 3. The Company shall not be liable for any losses of expected profit from using the services by a member or damages incurred by the data obtained through the services.
- Paragraph 4. The Company shall not be held responsible for reliability and accuracy of the information, data and facts posted by members.
- Paragraph 5. The Company shall not be liable for damages caused by the Subscriber if the damage is caused by intentional act or negligence of the subscriber.
- Paragraph 6. All rental information and sales information are references as a type of information and the company is not legally responsible for any damages that occur because a member does not check on the information.
- Paragraph 7. In the event of any damages incurred by the user in relation to the use of the service, the company shall not take any responsibilities unless there are any special rules in the relevant laws. However, it will be an exception if damages occur due to intentional act or gross negligence of the company.
- Paragraph 8. In order to provide smooth service, the company may suspend service provision temporarily without any prior notice when the company performs periodic inspection work or performs emergency work inevitably, and the company will not take responsibility for damages caused by failure to use service at that time.
- Paragraph 9. If a user deletes the data directly, the responsibility for any unfavorable results stemming from this shall be with the user.
- Paragraph 10. The Company shall not be held responsible for the data loss of the user when the fiduciary duty as the manager is fulfilled.
Article 21 (Competent Court)
If a lawsuit is filed for a dispute arising in connection with use of the service, the court having jurisdiction over the headquarters of the company shall be the exclusive jurisdictional court.
- ① The terms and conditions will apply from March 9, 2018.